Welcome to the North End! We have gathered information on all sorts of locations! This map will be updated regularly, but if you see any errors, please let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our map is divided into a few main categories, and each category, by subcategories. You can check/un-check the box (see right) to the right of each heading (left map sidebar) to enable or disable those map layers. If you click on a location icon, it will bring up a window with contact information about that location.
You can open the map in a full-screen window (better viewing) by clicking the icon in the top-right hand corner of the map. (see right)
- These are things like parks, churches, community centres, pools, and other neighbourhood features
- Government & utlities
- Here you'll find information about elected representatives and utilities
- Health & Community Care
- Aside from clinics, pharmacies and child care, you'll find locations of community organizations, hair and beauty salons, and care facilities
- Schools and learning centres are featured
- You'll find things like law offices, vehicle and home repair and sales, support services, and laundromats
- Food, Shopping & Convenience
- In addition to retail businesses like gift shops, you'll also find info on grocery and convenience stores
- Resident Associations
- All the resident association boundaries are displayed.